Thursday, July 12, 2012

Organization Tip: Closet Shoe Rack

I have such clever sisters! Look at this smart idea my sister Val came up with...it is now used in Lyd's closet, but it is still a smart idea and I love it. For those of us with shoe racks in our closets I have a new idea for you to organize things other than shoes: accessories!


I think you could also hang scarves on the rack. Just an idea. This is Lyd's closet so it has her random collection of things, but you can see how this can be used in a different ways for organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.