Stove Top Ingredients (5 servings)
3 cup oats
2 cups milk
2 cups water (or do 4 cups of water total)
2/3 cup brown sugar
4 slices of butter
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Put all ingredients in a sauce pan.
2. Cook on stove on medium heat. Stir consistently.
3. When the mixture is bubbly, remove from heat and serve.
Microwave Ingredients (single serving)
3/4 cup oatmeal
1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 slices of butter
2 dashes of salt
1. Mix all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
3. Stir the oatmeal and enjoy!
Very Good Recipes tags: Breakfast, Oatmeal.