Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bisquick Waffles

In our pantry we have three huge bags of bakery mix...so I have been looking up lots of different recipes for different breakfast foods to make so I can use the stuff up. This morning I decided to try waffles. This recipe can be made without the sugar and taste just fine, but I like a little sugar in my pancakes and waffles so that's why I've added it.


Ingredients
4 cups of bisquick (or other bakery mix)
1/2 cup of sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 Tablespoons cooking oil
3 cups of milk

Directions
1. In a medium bowl mix together bisquick and sugar.
2. Add in eggs, vanilla, cooking oil, and milk. Stir well.
3. Pour into hot waffle iron.
4. Serve with butter, nutella, syrup, honey, applesauce, or yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.