1/2 cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 cup heavy whipping cream or 1 stick of butter (not both!)
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup grated cheese
3 1/2 cups milk
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1/2 cup flour
6 oz. Giorgio Sliced Mushrooms, un-drained
2 cans 14.5oz of no salt added tomatoes, diced
4 cups cooked chicken, in strips or small cubes
1. In a sauce pan pour olive oil, vinegar, whipping cream/butter, Parmesan cheese, grated cheese and milk. Bring to a boil watching carefully so it won't burn or stick to the bottom of the pan.
2. Add in onion powder and flour. Stir with a whisk until it begins to thicken.
3. Pour in the tomatoes and mushrooms, including the juice they come in. Stir well.
4. Pour in cooked chicken pieces (mine were frozen and they worked just fine). Stir.
5. Cover the pan and turn the heat down to low. Set a 30 minute timer. Stir occasionally.
6. When the timer goes off stir again then turn off the stove heat. Let set 10-15 minutes with the lid on.
7. Pour the sauce over cooked noodles (I used the multi-colored noodles and it was perfect!). Top with fresh spinach, or eat as it is.