This is one of those projects I have been putting off for no good reason. I had these flannel pajama pants from years ago that were now too short for me. They were comfy though so I didn't want to get rid of them. I decided to make pajama shorts out of them instead! And I must say they are quite comfy. :)
What You Need To Make These
A pair of pajama pants that still fit you
1. Lay the pants out flat on the floor.
2. Lay a pair of sleeping shorts on top of them. Preferbly a pair you like!
3. Cut, cut, cut the legs off!
4. Fold the shorts in half. Trim them up to make them even.
5. The even shorts. Also, you may want to trim extra off the front so that they will hang even when you wear them...depends on how big of a booty you have. ;)
6. Inside out the shorts and fold the raw edges under. Pin in place.
7. Sew! Start at the edge where the shorts will be between your legs so the other edge will not have a million back stitches showing!
8. Snip all the excess threads.
Enjoy your new, comfy pajama shorts!
This Post Was Shared!