Saturday, July 7, 2012

DIY Scented Vinegar Rinse For Your Hair

For those of you who prefer to rinse your hair with vinegar, I have found a way to knock a good bit of the smell down so that you can enjoy the effects but not so much the smell. This is also a bonus for those of you who have considered using a vinegar rinse but haven't yet because of the smell.


What You Need
1 tea bag of choice (I used mint)
distilled white vinegar
water

Directions
1. Find the bottle you will store the vinegar rinse in.
2. Pour in the amount of vinegar you want. I suggest less than half the bottle. A fourth of the bottle is the best.
3. Pour in enough water to fill up the bottle.
4. Pour the mix into a small pot, and add the tea bag.
5. Bring to a boil on the stove.
6. Remove from heat and set a 30 minute timer.
7. Remove the tea bag.
8. Pour the mix into your container.
9. Add enough water to fill the rest of the bottle (some evaporated in the boiling process).
10. Use on your hair in place of conditioner.


Other blog posts I've made on this subject which might be of interest to you:
~Baking Soda Shampoo/Vinegar Rinse
~Beauty Tips | Hair
~Hair | Build-Up Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.