Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Style | Shades of Brown

This is an outfit I had on the other day when I went out with Autry to run errands and spend some time with him. I thought it turned out cute...even though I had a horrible time getting a good photo.


To Re-Create This Outfit:
~high neck, white lace tank top
~Patterned tank top with browns (WalMart)
~Crop-Sleeve Open-Front Cardigan (Maurices. Thrift Store find!)
~Khaki Skirt (Cato. Thrift store find!)
~Gold Sandals (Merona. Thrift store find!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.