Monday, July 9, 2012

A More Organized Daily Life

I just want to be the first to say that I am not very organized. Yes, all of my clothes in my closet are in a specific spot, and yes all my crochet yarn is stored in the same box...but when it comes to everything else it's pretty much a disaster waiting to happen if anyone but me (even me sometimes) touches it.

However, this post is about daily life organization. This would be more like having a schedule for your day of things you want to do, need to do, have to do, etc. There are a few simple things to making this chart. I love it. I make them all the time because my life is always changing so what I do daily changes as well.


You need a pen and two pieces of notebook paper.

1. On one piece of paper write everything you do, should do each day.
2. Organize the things into a semi schedule as pictured above. Make a section for Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Other.
3. Post this where you will see it lots through out the day. During the day check the schedule to make sure you're getting everything done that you needed done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.