29oz. can Peaches in 100% juice, diced (Keep the juice!)
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons cinnamon
4 cups bisquick (or similar bakery mix)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan mix together peaches, cornstarch and cinnamon. Have on medium heat and stir occasionally until it begins to bubble. After that let it simmer for 1 minute before removing from heat.
3. In a large bowl, mix together bisquick and brown sugar.
4. Add in butter, milk, oil, vanilla and almond flavors. Stir well. This will make a thick mixture.
5. In a greased baking dish (9x13 or a little bigger) place most of the batter, leaving about 1/4 in the bowl. Spread evenly around the bottom of the pan.
6. Pour the peach mix over the batter in the pan. Spread evenly.
7. Take the remaining dough and roll it into shapes for the top of the cake or use a spoon and dot the top of the cake.
8. Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
9. When the cake is out of the oven drizzle it with the glaze and serve.
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon milk
1. Mix all ingredients together until smooth, with no lumps.
2. Drizzle over cake.
This Post Was Shared!