Sunday, July 8, 2012

Healthy Cucumber Salad

This is a recipe I whipped up this afternoon when I saw we had a lot of cucumbers which my Papa had given us. The two people who tried it loved it! It is healthy, easy to fix, and can be used for a snack or a meal.


Ingredients
1 cucumber, diced
1/2 teaspoon parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon onion powder, optional
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons olive oil
3 dashes of salt
1 dash of pepper

Directions
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Enjoy with a piece of toast or some crackers.
3. It is even better if you whip this up the day before so the flavors can blend!

This Post Was Shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.