1 lb. elbow noodles
2-3 cups frozen broccoli
2 chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar (optional)
2 Tablespoons of cooking wine (optional)
1 can unsalted diced tomatoes
1 can olives (optional)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon oregano
2 teaspoons dill weed
2 teaspoons Season All Seasoned Salt
1/2 cup of cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 Ken's Steakhouse Light Northern Italian Dressing
1. Cook the noodles in water with oil to keep them from sticking together. When the noodles are done put them in a big bowl for easy mixing.
2. Steam the broccoli. When it is done, take a knife and chop it up into little pieces. Add to noodles.
3. Chop chicken breasts into medium-small chunks and cook in a skillet on the stove on medium heat. Add the apple cider vinegar and cooking wine while the chicken is cooking.
4. In a small bowl pour olive oil and spices. Mix together
5. Drain the tomato juice into the skillet. Add the tomatoes to the pasta.
6. Drain the olives, add to pasta.
7. When the chicken is finished cooking (aka no raw parts) use the spatula and cut the chunks into small pieces. Add to pasta.
8. Pour the olive oil and spices over the pasta. Add the cheeses. Mix everything together well.
9. Cool in the fridge for serving cold, or serve right away for hot. Serve with Northern Italian Dressing (the best option), Ranch, Miracle Whip/Mayonnaise, etc.
(Steps 1-4 can be worked on at the same time.)