3 cups milk
3 cups oatmeal
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
1 teaspoon ground sage
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
5-6 lbs. meat
1 cup ketchup
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together eggs, milk, oatmeal, onion powder, parsley, sage and black pepper.
3. Add in meat. Its best if you mix it with your hands.
4. Spread into a large, greased baking pan.
5. Bake in oven for 50 minutes. Check to see if it is done. If it isn't done bake 10 more minutes.
6. Drain off the grease from the top of the loaf.
7. Mix together the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Spread on the top of the loaf.
8. Bake for 10 more minutes.
9. Serve soon after the ketchup mix is baked.