Sunday, July 22, 2012

DIY Painted Hair Clip

This is my second post on DIY hair things! One day when I was painting my bobby pins I realized there were a lot of other hair things I could add glitter to but just hadn't done so. I decided to attempt painting hair clips... and loved the results so much I painted a few more!


What You Need
Hair Clip(s) ~I did a black and a clear one
Silver glitter nail polish (or other color)

1. Put the clip around something that can hold it for you while you paint. I used a different nail polish to clip mine onto.
2. Paint as much of the clip as you can.
3. Let it dry for about an hour.
4. Hold the clip and paint the inside pieces (if you want!).
5. Let it dry some more.
6. Use to style your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.