I used this foot soak this afternoon and love my amazingly soft feet! I will definitely be doing this again when my feet need a spa. I think I let my feet soak for about an hour and a half, but that is because I was watching a movie and therefore distracted. :)
1 1/2 cups Epsom salt
1 Tablespoon peppermint extract
2 Tablespoons olive oil
15-20 drops lavender essential oil
1 cup white vinegar
1. In a container, mix together salt, peppermint, olive oil, and lavender.
2. When you're ready for a foot soak, just get some hot water (hot as you can stand it but don't burn yourself!) and pour the white vinegar in. Add 1/4 cup of the foot soak mix.
3. Soak your feet for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Scrub your feet with a pumice stone.
5. Apply a thick lotion and then wear socks for a few hours/overnight.
Lemon & Peppermint Foot Scrub
Soaking Feet in Vinegar