Monday, July 16, 2012

Yogurt Face Mask

This face mask was inspired from the one found at Our Best Bites: Spa in the Kitchen. I did not want to take the time to grind cucumber into a pulp (mostly because I wanted to eat them!) so I left that out. Also, my sisters went to a girl's day awhile back and they had yogurt face masks. Ever since then I have wanted to try it. I must say that this is probably the easiest face mask on earth and I am absolutely in love with the results of my soft fresh skin!


Ingredients
2 teaspoons honey
3 Tablespoons plain yogurt

Directions
1. Mix ingredients together.
2. Spoon a small amount onto your fingertips.
3. Apply to clean face.
3. Let sit for 15-30 minutes.
4. Wash your face with warm water and enjoy the soft skin!

Notes
~For added benefits add 1 teaspoon cucumber pulp!
~Any leftovers can be eaten! It's quite the tasty snack!

This Post Was Shared!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen!
    I've done this except I add a tsp. of fine cornmeal & use it once a week for a scrub. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Wonderful! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary!

      Oh that's a new one! I haven't heard of using that before but I'm sure it works wonders! I'll have to try it some time!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.