Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Style | Sister Style: White Skirt & Navy

This is the first of many posts to come on modest outfit ideas from things you probably have in your closet. Make sure to leave comments/suggestions!!

This is my sister Lyd modeling. The outfit design was my choice.


To Re-Create This Outfit
~White bow headband {Dollar Jewelry Store}
~White tank-top with lace at the top
~Navy blue, long-sleeve, button-up shirt (sleeves rolled up)
~White cardigan/shrug without sleeves {Made by me!}
~A long white skirt {This one is from Cato. I found it at a thrift store!}
~Sandals (we used gold, but you could use white as well) {Thrift store find also!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.