What You Need
A large oatmeal container
Spray Paint (I used black)
1. Use water and rinse out the container quickly. Dry it well!
2. Set up some newspaper, or other large piece of paper, outside. Make sure it is secured so that the breeze won't send it flying. (I used two large washers on each corner and two inside the container.)
3. Set the lid on the paper and the container next to it.
4. Spray paint a good, but not too thick, coat of paint. It will run if you use too much paint.
5. Let it dry for about an hour.
6. Go back and spray a much lighter layer of paint.
7. Let it set 2-3 hours to make sure it dries completely.
8. "Decorate" with your headbands and set on your dresser as room decor!
This Post Was Shared!