4 cups flour
2 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
OR 2 teaspoons nutmeg, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
3 cups milk or water
1 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (or 15oz. can)
1 Tablespoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
4 Tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, powdered milk, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add in water, canned pumpkin, eggs and vanilla. Stir well.
4. Pour into a greased baking dish.
5. In a small bowl, melt the topping butter. Add in brown sugar and flour. Stir well then spread over the top of the cake.
6. Mix together the glaze and pour over the top of the cake.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.