I have tried perfecting this recipe since I first published it. I have finally got the trick down and now can make perfect bite size balls of cookie dough any time I want. I have also learned that some recipes need to be worked on before I post them too quickly...sorry about that! (Everything currently available is a good recipe so no worries!)
Makes about 35 bite size balls of dough.
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter for 1 and a half minutes then add sugar. Stir until thick and creamy. It will look almost like caramel.
2. Stir in vanilla then add flour. Stir until smooth.
3. Add in chocolate chips. Stir.
4. Set the dough on the counter for 10-15 minutes. This step is important if you plan to make this dough into bite size pieces.
5. Roll the dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour. Eat whenever you want!
Fun Foods On a Budget!