Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Edible Cookie Dough Bites

I have tried perfecting this recipe since I first published it. I have finally got the trick down and now can make perfect bite size balls of cookie dough any time I want. I have also learned that some recipes need to be worked on before I post them too quickly...sorry about that! (Everything currently available is a good recipe so no worries!)


Makes about 35 bite size balls of dough.

Ingredients
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Directions
1. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter for 1 and a half minutes then add sugar. Stir until thick and creamy. It will look almost like caramel.
2. Stir in vanilla then add flour. Stir until smooth.
3. Add in chocolate chips. Stir.
4. Set the dough on the counter for 10-15 minutes. This step is important if you plan to make this dough into bite size pieces.
5. Roll the dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour. Eat whenever you want!

Links

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Awesome! ***** stars! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I am following you now. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! I'm so honored! :)

      And you're welcome! I loved the link up!! I foudn SO many awesome things! Can't wait til the next time.

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.