Makes about 35 bite size balls of dough.
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter for 1 and a half minutes then add sugar. Stir until thick and creamy. It will look almost like caramel.
2. Stir in vanilla then add flour. Stir until smooth.
3. Add in chocolate chips. Stir.
4. Set the dough on the counter for 10-15 minutes. This step is important if you plan to make this dough into bite size pieces.
5. Roll the dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour. Eat whenever you want!