Monday, July 16, 2012

Lavender & Lemon Lip Scrub

This recipe is one I found via Pinterset and is originally from Pink Pistachio. However, I don't have coconut oil so I used olive oil instead. Here is what I did.

Ingredients
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 drops lavender essential oils

Directions
1. Mix everything in a small bowl.
2. Use the scrub on your lips in a circular motion.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Apply a lip moisturizer or vaseline.
5. Store the leftovers in the fridge.

Our lips before and after the scrub

These are mine! You can see a little difference!
These are Val's! What am amazing difference!

1 comment:

  1. This tastes really good. I know...I accidentally thought it was something to eat when found in the refrigerator. LOL Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.