Monday, July 9, 2012

Olive Oil Hair Treatment

This is one of my favorite tricks to help smooth my hair. I don't do this very often, but when I do I always love the result of amazingly soft hair!


What You Need
1 Tablespoon of olive oil
1 Tablespoon of almond oil (don't have to have, but it's good for your hair)
5 drops of lavender essential oil
5 drops of wild chamomile essential oil

1. Mix everything in a bowl with your fingers.
2. Apply to dry hair, focusing on ends and middle and keeping most of it off of your scalp to keep it from getting greasy after the treatment.
3. Wad your hair up on your head and wear around for several hours, or sleep with it in overnight.
4. The next day wash your hair well. You may have to wash it twice depending on your hair type and the kind of shampoo you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.