Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy June Completed Projects

My goal for the month of June was to do a project, craft, baking/cooking each day of the month. I completed 24 things total! (There were a few projects I attempted which will need some more experimentation before they are posted on my blog.) I think that this month has gone amazingly well and I have been able to do a lot of things thanks to this challenge.

Since my June project went so well I am now inspired to have a project for July. July's goal is to attempt at least half of the amount of posts I've made for June (that will be 12 posts) and then I would also like to start a once a week inspirational post. (If you have ideas feel free to leave a comment!)

Also, I have made a few changes to the blog. You can now comment on any of the posts even if you aren't a member. I've noticed a lot of people have visited different posts but there were no comments left and I thought it might've been because I had only Google/yahoo account holders posting. Now that is changed so feel free to ask questions or leave comments on any post!

The list below is every completed project which I have worked on for the month of June. They are in order of when they were completed, 1 being the first project of June.

1. DIY Shorter Denim Skirt with Ruffle
2. Amazing Banana Pudding Recipe
3. Pumpkin Cupin Recipe
4. Curvy Girl Workout
5. Southern Sweet Tea
6. Chocolaty Edible Cookie Dough
7. French Breakfast Muffins
8. Easy Gravy Recipe
9. Create An Online Map For Places You've Been
10. Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin 'Cookie' Drops
11. Autry's Ranch Potato Salad
12. Two Ways To Fix Easy Baked Beans
13. Cherry Dump Cake
14. Frozen Yogurt Bites
15. Simple Map of Places You've Visited
16. Beauty Tips: Soft Legs
17. Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo
18. Italian Buttered Croissant Rolls
19. DIY Reasons I Love You Deck of Cards
20. Beauty Tips: Caring For Your Legs
21. Mocha Frappuccino
22. Soft Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
23. Spiced Potato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.