Thursday, June 21, 2012

Easy Gravy Recipe

This recipe is very fast and simple. 3 ingredients, a stove burner and a whisk is all that is needed to have perfect gravy in less than 5 minutes.

This gravy is made from chicken broth.
Gravy made from beef broth would be a lot darker, obviously.

Ingredients
2-3 cups of meat broth (chicken, beef, etc.)
2 ladles of water
1/2 cup of flour

Directions
1. Pour broth into a saucepan, add water and flour.
2. Bring the mix to a boil on the stove, stirring constantly with the whisk. The lumps should disappear as you whisk the mix. It will get thick as the mix gets hotter. 
3. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.