Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY Simple Map of Places You've Visited

Okay, so I made the Google map post awhile back and I recently found a simple map creator which just shows in general which states you've visited/been to/traveled through, etc. This is initially more of what I originally wanted when I did the search, but after starting my Google map I realize it has a lot of benefits for keeping info and visits and things more specific.


This is what my map looks like so far! I hope to one day visit all of the 50 states.

1. Go to the link (below) and click "create new map".
2. Click the box next to each state you want colored in on the map.
3. Select your map size and colors.
4. Click "draw map".

To save the map right click over the image. Click "save picture as" and it will save to your computer.

Links
Visited States Map
Visited Canadian Provinces Map


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.