1 box Nilla Wafers
3 cups milk
2 small boxes instant French Vanilla pudding
1 8oz. pkg cream cheese
1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 12oz. container Cool Whip
1. In a 9x13 pan line the bottom with whole Nilla Wafers. Mine used 40 cookies exactly.
2. Slice bananas and place on top of cookies in the pan.
3. In a medium bowl place milk and both instant pudding mixes. Mix for 3 minutes until thickened. Set aside.
4. In another medium bowl place cream cheese and condensed milk. Mix until most of the lumps are gone from the cream cheese. Add cool whip and continue to mix until smooth.
5. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pudding mixture and mix until well blended.
6. Pour over the bananas and cookies in the pan. Smooth the top.
7. The remaining cookies in the bag need to be gently crushed using your hand. Make sure there are no whole cookies then sprinkle on top of the pudding mix.
8. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to serve quickly. Or in the fridge for 1 hour if you have more time.