Makes about 40 small cookies.
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 box strawberry cake mix
1. In a bowl mix together egg, oil, butter and vanilla.
2. Add cake mix. Stir until the white bits of cake mix are all gone.
3. Refrigerate dough for 15-20 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop out dough. Roll into balls and place on greased baking pan.
6. Bake one pan at a time for 10 minutes. Pull out and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
7. Ice with Vanilla Yogurt Frosting or serve without a frosting.
Vanilla Yogurt Frosting
1 Tablespoon of butter, melted
1 Tablespoon Dannon all natural vanilla yogurt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1-2 cups powdered sugar
1-3 drops food coloring (I used red)
1. Stir together melted butter and yogurt. Add vanilla.
2. Stir in one cup of powdered sugar. Add more if necessary.
3. Add in food coloring.
4. Frost cookies.
~You can use any cake mix in place of the strawberry mix.