This recipe makes a little over 34 oz. of frappuccino.
2 1/2 cups of coffee
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 Tablespoons of dry coffee creamer (not necessary but gives it more flavor)
5 Tablespoons of white sugar
1 Tablespoon of chocolate sauce (I used a homemade recipe, but its similar to Hershey's)
1. Mix together all ingredients except chocolate sauce.
2. Pour into ice cube trays. (I filled 2 1/2 trays)
3. Freeze for 2 hours. Don't stack the trays so they will freeze better. The cubes will not move when you touch them even though they won't be completely frozen.
4. Pop cubes out of the trays into a bowl.
5. Put cubes in a blender and add chocolate sauce. Blend thoroughly.
6. Freeze for later or enjoy right away.