Sunday, February 5, 2012

Banana Nut Bread

I must say this is the best Banana Bread recipe ever! I absolutely love it and it is so, so, so easy to do! Plus it is mostly healthy and very moist!


This recipe makes one loaf.

Ingredients
1 3/4 cups of flour (wheat or white)
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts are best)
1 egg
2 tablespoons of water
4 ripe bananas, mashed

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl mix together the flower, baking powder and soda, sugar, and chopped nuts. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix together egg, water and bananas.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
5. Pour into a greased bread pan. Smooth over with a spoon.
6. Bake for 60 minutes or until a pick or butter knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Notes
~The directions are important for this to come out right!

This Post Was Shared!

  • Sweet & Savory Sundays #20
  • I Gotta Try That #59
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

    Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

    My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.