Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rich Hot Chocolate

This was a stumble upon recipe that I found one day. I was out of milk but still wanted hot chocolate so I decided to try and use coffee creamer. Amazing thing happened: I actually had good hot chocolate which was water based!


Ingredients
1 mug of water, filled not quite to the top
1 package of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate drink mix
3 tablespoons of Coffee Mate original coffee creamer

Directions
Stick the mug in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. When it is done pour in the hot chocolate and add creamer. Stir until everything is dissolved and enjoy! It's the perfect temperature to start drinking right away without burning your mouth off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.