Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #6


If you have been to my blog's home page then you may have noticed a few changes. I have reorganized the way I have all of my posts sorted under each tab so that there are less tabs which will hopefully make navigation less confusing.

I have not been doing a lot of blog surfing for new blogs this past week, but I have saved a lot of new blogs to go back and look at so hopefully I will find some exciting ones to share with you!

1. Reviving a Post From the Past!


Oreo Cake! Doesn't this just look amazing?! Be sure to check out the recipe!

2. How to Create A Blog Button!
This last week I have had a life saving moment. It has taken me almost two months to create a button for my blog...and now it is finally done thanks to this tutorial from SecondHand Couture!

Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Feel free to grab my button and let me know so I can come check out your blog too!

3. I started the group AP Bloggers!
AP stands for Apostolic Pentecostal. If you are AP and you blog then you are welcome to join in the group! Please grab this button and post it on your site and then let me know you grabbed it so I can add your blog and button to the AP Bloggers page on my blog! Plus, if you add this I would love for you to write a post and/or share this with your Apostolic Pentecostal Blogging friends so they can join too!

Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on how to create a button. I been trying to figure this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I have looked at over 12 tutorials and this is the ONLY ONE that actually worked! So so so glad she wrote it! You should also check out her other blogging tips! They're great as well!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.