Friday, September 7, 2012

Feeling Blah/Not Wanting To Sew

I don't know what is wrong with me, but lately I have not been in a crafting mood. I am working on a counted cross stitch project...over a week into the project and it's a little more than half way done...but that's been about it. I seriously need to get my quilt finished up, and there are literally 10 sewing projects (refashions, creations, etc.) sitting on my sewing table with pins in them waiting to be finished. The problem? No motivation. I haven't really felt like sewing much. I went through all of the clothes I had for refashioning and packed up most of them because I knew I wouldn't get to them this month. I kept out a good many though that I do hope to work on at some point. It's not a lack of creative juices...because I have more ideas than I know what to do with. I just don't want to take the time to sit at the table and sew. I've been putting off this post thinking that things will change, but they haven't and it's been about three weeks now since I finished a sewing project. Maybe this will be one of those Murphy's Law things and tomorrow I'll wake up wanting to sew. That would be lovely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.