Saturday, September 15, 2012

Garage Sale Finds | September 15th

Today Autry and I went out to take care of a few things and we passed several garage sales...Autry let me stop by one on the way home since we still had a little time before he had to go in for work. I found three really awesome things....one of which was on my list for our house in the near future: bed sheets!

Lace tree skirt! 50¢. This will look perfect with my other ornaments and such. Can't wait to use it for the first time!
 

Queen size flat sheet. Only $1! Now I need a fitted sheet and I will at least have something on the bed if nothing else.



Scrabble! Paid $2 while WalMart sells it for $20! So glad to find this! And yes it may be old, but is still has the pieces and I'm really looking forward to learning how to play this game! I really think this will help me with my memory and I hope I'm right! Plus it will be fun since neither Autry or I know how to play...yet. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't actually pay $50 for that tree skirt! Maybe 50¢? (Alt 155 at the same time will give you a ¢ sign.) ~Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.