Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things I Heart | Agnes From Despicable Me


Have you ever watched the movie Despicable Me? Well, I have. Agnes is one of three little orphan girls which Gru adopts after they try to sell him Girl Scout Cookies. He is going to use their cookies in order to sneak into his opponent's house and steal the "shrink ray". Well, in the end he ends up falling in love with the little girls and not wanting to be a bad guy any more...

Agnes is my favorite character. She is the youngest of the girls and likes unicorns. My sisters often quote lines from the movie, and one of them is: "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!". I saw this pin on Pinterest today and was reminded of how much I like that little girl.

(Found via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.