Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Voted! Have You?


That pretty much sums it up...polls around here close at 7 p.m. I'm pretty sure that's the same everywhere though!


We had a difficult time getting to the right voting location, but after the second time we found the right place!!! Autry had to rush to work though so he gave me his sticker since he couldn't take a pic with me for this post. :)


Can you tell that I like taking pics? Lol. Outfit post from today will be up shortly! :) Have to edit the pics really quick! (aka add logo and crop pics!) You might recognize my white shirt from this Refashion project I did awhile back though! I wear it all the time because it's SO comfy! :)

On a serious note...I've heard there may be a possibility of rioting tonight after the votes are all in, etc, etc...

Here are some posts you may be interested in checking out for more information:

I know this is super scary, but it's better to know ahead of time than be shocked with it should it happen.

6 comments:

  1. I, too, have heard of threats of rioting. It's a shame, really. Isn't it just an adult temper tantrum because a certain group didn't get their way??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah pretty much...only they are much more violent... I hope it won't come to rioting, but it probably will happen.

      Helen

      Delete
  2. That is scary! But yes I definitely voted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for voting! :) I'm excited to check out your refashioned shirt you have on. I'm trying to get more into that.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    ~Ashlee
    www.ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! You should totally get into Refashioning! I LOVE it! :) I started with my old clothes and now I shop at thrift stores and yard sales for things to refashion.

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.