Friday, November 9, 2012

Sneak Peek | Blog Design For Electic Darling!


The image I created for the blog button!
I still have to write up the code though so it's not linked yet!

How about these Scrabble tiles to navigate between pages? :)

Today I've spent most of the day putting a blog design in place for a friend! This is actually the start of what I hope will begin a once a month blog makeover I hope to launch soon!!! Basically we emailed back and forth for a little bit (it took us about two weeks due to email problems with her phone...) and then I started working on a layout and design two days ago. This afternoon I logged into her account and started loading up all the new things! On the outside her blog looks lovely, but there are still a lot of little things I need to finish up! Don't worry! I will be giving a 'revealing party' of sorts in a few days when it's ready to be shown off to all of you!!

Update: The new design is up and ready to view! Check it out here: Eclectic Darling and become an eclectic admirer! Be sure to leave a comment so she knows you stopped by!

5 comments:

  1. I like the looks of the scrabble tiles, but then I love that game too.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the link to Eclectic Darling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...since you asked: http://eclecticdarling.blogspot.com

      Helen

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Love your blog! You have some fabulous ideas. I joined your blog and wanted to see if you would follow me back on blogger http://lifeinthesimpleln.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much!
    Katie Corley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie welcome to my blog and thanks for following along! I hope you will enjoy future posts and past delights! :) I would love to stop by and pay your blog a visit! It may be a bit since I am quite busy at the moment but I saved your blog URL so I will be by soon! :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.