Sunday, November 4, 2012

FINALLY | Photo's Uploaded at ALP


Well, I have to admit I'm the worst about updating my photography blog but I FINALLY got the last of the photo session with my sister Brooke and her adorable family up on Angel Light Photography blog! We took the photos back in August, but they're still fun to look through! If you have a moment I'd love for you to pop over and take a look and leave comments/advice! :) Thanks!

Of course you probably saw where I posted about keeping my little nephew overnight so you can definitely tell he's grown a lot! I can't believe how fast babies grow!! I had no idea! Why can't they stay small longer?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I saw your comments over at ALP and where you were following!!! Thanks! :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.