Monday, October 1, 2012

Verse A Day October Challenge | Day 1: Where You Stood

One of my favorite Apostolic Pentecostal blogs to follow is McMoments & Memories. Sunday I was reading my email updates from all my favorite blogs and I ran across a post where she challenged her readers to post a verse each day of the month using the photo a day october photo posted below (post is linked above in the blog name). I am really excited about this challenge! Imagine coming up with a verse for each day using the topics below?! I think this will be a whole lot of fun! If you would like to join in feel free! :)

(photo via Fat Mum Slim)

Day 1: Where You Stood
Isaiah 40:8, KJV: "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me, Helen! Love that verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a great challenge!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join in!! Its not too late since it's still the 1st of the month! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  3. You know, I think I will. :)

    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.