Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #11


This past week I've not done a great job of keeping up with blogs and what all is going on in my email inbox. In fact, it's been two days since I've logged into my email account. I probably won't even touch it until Friday and then it may just be a quick glance. Anyway, I do have two things to share with you this week! I do hope you enjoy!

1. I joined Beauty Blog Hop!

Beauty Blog Hop

This is a blog hop for all blogs which talk about beauty! I know that I don't share make-up tutorials or nail polish tips, but there is so much more to beauty than that! :)

2. I am now following CurlyGirl Beauty!


A blog all about curly hair!!! I love it! Oh yes, and there are other topics, of course, such as nail care, skin care, being healthy, etc. :)

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.