Monday, October 22, 2012

Pround Auntie & Uncle

Last Wednesday afternoon-Thursday afternoon I had the wonderful privilege of babysitting my little nephew. I am so glad that I had my other sisters who wanted to cart him around and hold him too, but I was the main person in charge of making sure he was well taken care of and feed/diapers changed, etc. I will say that I hope when I have a baby I will get used to all the noises they make at night because that is one thing I was very much not at all used to!! Little Jax is a noisy baby boy lol!

He's gotten SO big since the last time I took pics of him!!
(view the last photos on Angel Light Photography by Helen blog)

Autry holding the baby. I think that he was about to fall asleep here. Jax was wide awake though!

Isn't he adorable!! :) I had a hard time keeping myself from taking pics of him. He would move each time the camera flashed so I had to make myself stop taking pics.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww....he is soooooo precious! I wish I could kiss those sweet cheeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you! :) I kissed on him lots while he was here!! I was SO sad to see him leave with his mommy, but she said it was awkward not having him there and was ready for him to be back home. :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.