Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Scarf Project Started!

Yesterday I was laying in bed next to my brother (we were both feeling bad, he had a fever) and we were about to watch a kid movie when I decided to go through my yarn box and find some yarn to start on my scarf project. Earlier this month I compiled a Fall Bucket List and #5 on that list is Crochet a new scarf! I have TONS of yarn so all I had to do was pick the color I wanted to use and get busy!

This is Carron Simply Soft in Grey Heather which I got at WalMart.

I've already got the scarf started. It's going to be a basic double crochet, with a skipped stitch every other row at the very end on each edge and then when I finish it I'll add fringe to the ends! Can't wait to get it done! I don't really have a lot of warm scarves. I have a lot of scarves, but they aren't going to be as warm as this one!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty yarn! Enjoy your crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am! I just hope I have enough yarn in this roll since it was previously used to make earwarmers last year!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.