Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yard Sale Finds | October 17, 2012

I happened upon a good size yard sale one day a few weeks ago and made some more great finds! Of course the majority of what I shop for is to stock up on things I will need when I get married. I have a lot already so I just find the little bits I don't have or the extras which are nice to have more of. Here are the finds from October 17th:

A white serving bowl. I'm doing a mix of all white dishes so this fits in perfectly!
I think it was .50 cents.


A queen size Sealy flat sheet.
.50 cents.

A nice peeler.
.25 cents.


I collect small little dishes like these to put pins or odd little things in. I keep them on my book case in my room.
.25 cents.

A navy blue 'grandma' sweater for refashioning.
.25 cents.


Measuring cups. My mom has these and I love them! 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup...the ones I use the most!
.25 cents.

I am very pleased with these finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.