Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Winter Bucket List | My Top 10 Christmas Movie Picks for 2012


I absolutely LOVE Christmas movies! I especially like watching heart-warming & sentimental movies during the winter season. There are a lot of Christmas movies I really enjoy, but here are my top 10 for this year's watch list... The movies are in order of titles, not favorites since it is SO hard to pick a favorite with this many movies.

**not responsible for the ratings or the things shared in any of the following movies. I'm merely sharing a list of my personal favorite Christmas movies...that is all.**

Hachi: A Dog's Tale
This movie is about a college professor who adopts an abandoned dog. It is TERRIBLY sad! You must know that going into it. (Rated G)
 

 
It's A Wonderful Life (1946)
I just love James Stewart in this movie! It is a Christmas Classic for sure! (Rated PG)
 
 
Sarah's Choice
This movie is about a woman who has a wonderful job, boyfriend, and life...and ends up pregnant. It tells her struggle to decide if she should have an abortion or keep the baby. It is a wonderful story, and it is a tear jerker as well.
 
 
Silver Bells
This is a story about a man who lost his wife and doesn't feel much like celebrating Christmas. He takes his children to the city for the winter season and meets a woman and the story goes on from there...
 
 
The Christmas Card
This movie is where I first learned about AnySoldier.com. It is a lovely movie and one of my personal favorite Christmas movies!
 
 
The Christmas Shoes/The Christmas Blessing
Both of these movies go together...and I think there's actually a third called The Christmas Hope. I've not seen that one yet though so I can't tell you for sure one way or the other.
 
 
The Heart of Christmas
This is a movie I watched about a week ago and it was so sweet and sad! I really did enjoy it though and it's one that I would definitely say you should watch if you're into touching Christmas movies.
 
 
The Polar Express
This is a recent addition to our family's list of movies to watch during the Christmas season, but it is cute and fun & I never really mind watching it. :) (Rated PG)
 
 
The Ultimate Gift
I have to admit that this is one of my very favorite movies and I've watched it multiple times. The little girl has cancer and becomes friends with a spoiled rich guy who's uncle has just died. The story has several twists and turns, but it is a great Christmas movie! (Rated PG)
 
 
White Christmas
Of course no Christmas is ever complete unless we have watched this movie together as a family. This has been tradition ever since I was really little!
 
 
This Post Was Shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.