Saturday, December 15, 2012

Things I Heart | Birds & Wild Animals In Snow


Here's yet another wintery Things I Heart post for you today! In case you missed it, last week I shared Snowy Tree Photos and I've added some new photos to the collection so be sure to stop over and check out that post too! This week I'm sharing with you photography of birds & wild animals in a snowy setting, background, or landscape...I hope you will enjoy them!

All photos found via Pinterest, original links listed below each photo!

SQUIRREL
(photo via Pinterest)
(photo via Pinterest)

(photo via Pinterest)
BIRDS

(photo via Pinterest)

(photo via Pinterest)

(photo via Pinterest)


(photo via 500px)


(photo via On Winter Winds.Tumblr.)
(photo via Demortalz)

(photo via Pinterest)

Chickadee In The Snow.
(photo via Pinterest)

Swallows In A Snowstorm.
(photo via Lost In The Renaissance.Tumblr.)

FOX

(photo via Flickr)

(photo via Pinterest)


POLAR BEAR

(photo via Pinterest)

(photo via Pinterest)

DEER

Wow! Look how deep that snow is!!
(photo via Pinterest)

(photo via Inspiraiton Lane.Tumblr.)

(photo via Seasons Change.Tumblr.)


MOUNTAIN LION

(photo via The Gifts of Life.Tumblr.)

WOLVES

(photo via Pinterest)

(photo via iTheme World)

(photo via Flickr)

I will probably eventually share a post with domesticated aniamls (aka cats & dogs) because I've found quite a few of those and they really are just too adraoble not to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.