Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life Goals - 8 Things I'd Like To Happen When I Get Married

These aren't really "goals" but I would love for them to happen on that special day!

All photo's are from Perfect Bucket List via Tumblr, but I found most of them on Pinterest. They just linked back to Tumblr.

Future Wedding



Be his bride. Yup!


Dance with my dad at my wedding. Bill is the best dad I could've ever asked for!


Get married on a sunny day. Who wants rain on their wedding day?


Have my family at my wedding. I would love this!


Have my grandparent's at my wedding. They all mean so much to me!


Marry the love of my life. This will happen for sure. :)


Say "I do". 


Wear a beautiful dress. I am planning to sew my own dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.