Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Great Blog Train #7


Wow guys we made it to seven months!! You all are awesome!

Have a happy 4th of July weekend!

RULES

1. Follow the Hostesses. Use GFC, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Linky, Networked Blogs, or Facebook. Just let us know how you follow!

  

Here's how you can follow me:


2. Link up your FAMILY FRIENDLY blog using your HOMEPAGE URL!


3. Connect with the person in front of you! AKA leave a comment on the blog who linked up in front of you and tell them the link party you came from!

Now that you have your ticket you are
ready to board the rest of the train!

OPTIONAL: You may grab our "Great Blog Train" button and post it on your side bar or linky page. Also, feel free to spread the word! The more the merrier!!!

Blue Eyed Beauty Blog


The Featured Caboose

Memories By The Mile

Here's what she says about herself: I'm Wanda Ann, I have been married to David, aka Oly, the love of my life and my best friend for 35 years. I am the proud mother of three terrific kids, two sons: James & Dustin, and our daughter Deena, who is also a blogger. I am also a grandmother (or Mawna as they call me) of seven beautiful, smart, amazing, talented grandchildren.




Receive A Heads Up Next Month!
I send out 'reminder' emails for this hop.
If you'd like to be on the list just leave me a comment!
OR email me @ mrshelenstafford {at} yahoo {dot} com!
Thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog train, and I'm following on GFC (Lisa Ehrman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, thanks for the invite to join your link party. I am your new follower, through all venues available...lol.

    Margaret from Moving Forward & My Portuguese Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for dropping by and inviting me on the Train Ride:) Please add me to your list so I know when the Train departs each month:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you :) I am following you now via GFC. Please feel free to visit me at http://momlessmom.com/blog-linky-parties/tuesday-tea-party Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.