Saturday, June 8, 2013

This Is Me | Take A Nap


Welcome to week two of getting to know the blogger behind Blue Eyed Beauty Blog! If you missed last weeks introduction post you can still see it here! Okay so today's little piece of info about me...well, as you probably already know, I'm pregnant. BUT unlike what I thought when I wrote the announcement post I'm actually not near as far along as I thought. Which means that now, as of today, I'm really 8 weeks and 4 days along instead of 12 weeks like I originally thought. I'm completely happy with this though. Why? I didn't want a baby born in December. I know that's silly, but I LOVE Christmas and I just think it'd be easier if I didn't have a baby born in that month. The month before or the month after are perfectly fine though. The new due date? January 14, 2014! We are both super excited! I cannot wait for the next doctor visit because the doctor said the baby will actually look like a baby when we go back in two weeks! Yay! :)

(photo via Pinterest)

One thing I've noticed since being pregnant is that I am sleepy. A lot. So naps are a regular part of my day now. I go to bed anywhere between 7pm-12am any night of the week. I usually am up no later than 9am. And then I start to feel tired between 1pm-3pm so I lay down til 5pm or 6pm....Napping is one of my favorite things to do as of late. Random little tidbit I know, but I still thought it was interesting. I don't ever remember being so sleepy all the time!

1 comment:

  1. It'll get better. After the 1st Trimester you won't be as tired. Enjoy the rest while you can get it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.