Monday, June 3, 2013

Sponsor Swap Space Up For Grabs!


Every three months I change out the sponsor buttons on my blog. I'm really looking forward to this change since they will now be featured on my sidebar instead of along the bottom as they have been since the beginning of this year. It was a fun spot, but I'm ready for some change. I will have about 20 slots on the new location. Some of those are already filled, but many of them are not! If you want to jump in on the free 100x100 add space for your blog please either leave me a comment with a way to contact you or just send me an email so I can swap buttons with you!

This add space time will run through the remainder of June, all of July and to the end of August. Don't miss your opportunity at a spot!

Previous Sponsors


3 comments:

  1. I would love to swap buttons with you :)
    I have sent you an email.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from the blog hop and I would love to swap buttons with you. I will be shooting you an email.

    justina @ www.justinawho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you still have a spot, I'd love to be represented. I still have your button up on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.