Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Weekly Review #29


On today's post I am going to share with you five of the current sponsors of Blue Eyed Beauty Blog and my favorite things by them! I love swapping buttons with other bloggers because it gives you a chance to meet new people, and of course new exposure for the blog as well! Here are the latest swap buddies:


Marigolds' Loft. Natalie is the lovely blogger behind this crafty & creative blog. She used to be a yoga teacher. She's also a vibrational therapist. She has lived in South Africa & Switzerland! Knitting and crochet are two of her many hobbies. She loves a good cup of tea! Natalie writes Book Reviews, runs a Social Media Blog Hop, and she shares many crafts on the series Tutorial Thursday.


Just Simply Live. An Apostolic Pentecostal blog written by the lovely Rachel. Rachel and her husband are working on fostering to adopt within the USA. There are many posts about the process they have gone through during this process to adopt. She also homeschool's her children and has shared many posts on that topic as well. She has a wonderful blog.


Growing In God's Image. Sara-Jayne is a wonderful Christian girl from Australia. She loves a lot of the same things I do such as cooking/baking, taking photos, writing, being creative and so much more! One of my favorite series from her blog is the Random Wednesday posts. Another fun series is her Monthly Favourites where she shares her favorite things from that month.


A Kitchen Hoor. A food blog written by Christie. She has been cooking since she was little. She's also been on a weight loss journey using Weight Watchers. Almost everything she writes about is food, food, food! She has many wonderful & exotic looking recipes. You just have to scroll through a bit and I'm sure you'll find something you want to try! She has over 20 recipes with chocolate in them, 80+ posts on Italian foods (one of my personal favorites), and several posts on Greek foods including her experience in making Whole Wheat Pitas (I know my mom would like these!).


Sunshine & Rain. Formerly known as Keeping Plus in a Minus World (Keeping Plus). This is a lovely blog written by Krys, a blogger friend of mine. Krys & I connected back when she first started blogging and had less than 20 followers. Her blog has grown so much in the past few months (now almost 230 followers!) as she has written posts on life in general, shared crafts and hosted giveaways. She does all her own blog design and I must say it's quite beautiful!


Well, there you have 5 of my current 10 button swap buddies! Tune in next time to view the remaining 5 and what I have to share from their blogs! :)

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.