This recipe makes 12 muffins.
1/2 cup honey
1 stick butter
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons baking powder
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup oats
2 cups frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl mix together the honey, and eggs.
3. Melt the butter in a microwave or if it's already soft just add it to the above mix. Add in water and vanilla too.
4. Stir in baking powder, whole wheat flour, and oatmeal.
5. Last, stir in the frozen blueberries.
6. Measure 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin tin.
7. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.