Sunday, June 23, 2013

Laptop Is Back & Blog Design Has Changed!

 Hey everyone! I just wanted to let all you lovely readers know that my laptop is back!!! Which means I can now write blog posts to my hearts content! Of course one thing good happens, and something else goes wrong...if you've emailed me lately and I haven't replied it's because I've been locked out of my yahoo account. I'm not really sure why this happened since it's NOT supposed to 'verify' or 'recognize' the 'device' I log into my email from. Oh well... I'm hoping to get this figured out soon because it's super frustrating...

On a happier note: While my laptop was away being repaired I was thinking about all the many fonts I had previously used in my blog design and how I might need to tone it down a bit. I talked with a few other people to see what their opinions were and after all that was said and done I decided to go ahead and make some small changes to my blog design. If you're an older reader (been with my blog awhile, not necessarily 'old' lol) you might remember all the crazy fonts...but now there are just three or four that I plan to use (two main ones and two extra ones just because). Scroll down the length of the blog and check out the new fonts and let me know what you think! I was/am going for a cleaner, neater, pulled together look vs. the scattered one I had before. There are still a few things to be updated, but many of the things have been changed over to the new font(s).

Also! Check out the Refashions page! It's been newly updated!! I am working on going through all my blog pages and updating them and ADDING a "last updated on" bit at the end to help me keep up with the pages better.

The Survivalist page is now updated as well.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. I have other things I have to go do so I'll talk with you later! Enjoy your Sunday! :)

~Helen

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are up and running!!! Isn't it fun to change things up!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.